Across India’s forest areas, people are fighting for democracy, livelihood and dignity. The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006, is one instrument in that struggle.
A Weapon of Democracy in the Forests
- In Solidarity With the Narmada Struggle August 3, 2017
- Centre’s Criminal Order Violates Rights of Lakhs of People – Protests and Opposition Planned April 14, 2017
- Supreme Court Declines Attempt to Get FRA Struck Down March 31, 2017
- In Budget and Orders, NDA Govt Attacks Incomes, Rights of Forest Dwellers Again February 23, 2017
- Police Abduct Victims of Police Rape and Three Others in Nagpur – Urgent January 29, 2017
In April 2016, our website was hacked. This is a restored version, but we were not able to restore all the content. If you find broken links, or you need statements, documents or material from 2005 - 2014 that is no longer available here, please contact us.