Across India’s forest areas, people are fighting for democracy, livelihood and dignity. The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers (Recognition of Forest Rights) Act, 2006, is one instrument in that struggle.
A Weapon of Democracy in the Forests
- Centre Again Totally Silent in Anti-FRA Case, Supreme Court Asks for Reports on Forest Rights Act February 13, 2019
- Opposition Leaders, People’s Organisations Ask if Govt Has Decided to Sacrifice Forest Rights Act February 4, 2019
- Call for Immediate Release of Mahesh Raut, Others Arrested in Pune / Nagpur June 6, 2018
- Vijay Bhaskar – In Memoriam May 9, 2018
- The BJP Government’s False Claim To Be Offering “Leadership” in Participatory Wildlife Conservation October 2, 2017
In April 2016, our website was hacked. This is a restored version, but we were not able to restore all the content. If you find broken links, or you need statements, documents or material from 2005 - 2014 that is no longer available here, please contact us.