Conflicts over displacement and land grabbing by the government and corporates are all over the news today. But few realise that these conflicts are not just about “better rehabilitation” or “people’s discontent” – most of these large projects are in fact illegal and in direct violation of the law.
Home » Corporate Projects
- A Weapon of Democracy in the Forests
- What Is This Act About?
- Forest Conservation
- An “Unbroken History of Broken Promises” – Govts Violate Forest Rights from 2002 to the Present
- Democratic Protection of Forests – Community Management
- REDD: A New Danger for Adivasis and Forest Dwellers
- The Afforestation Scam
- The Scam of Joint Forest Management
- Wildlife Conservation
- Corporate Projects
- Court Cases
- Contact Us
- About Us